WebCFG screenshots. You can also have a quick look at our screenshots. We show you how easily you can use WebCFG and create your own data-entry masks through various examples.
- Start Screen: In the start screen you choose the configuration you want to edit.
- Meta Configuration: The meta configuration specifies hosts, services, authentication methods and the configuration files.
- Authentication: Choose between different authentication methods like password, LDAP or SSH.
- Tabs: Separate the configuration files into different tabs.
- Execute Scripts: Manage configurations that consists of different files.
- Include files and scripts: Include different files and execute scripts for evaluating the new configuration sets.
- Elements of the web form: Enrich the configuration set with elements of a web form like tabs, radio buttons, entry fields or checkboxes.
For more screenshots please refer to our gallery.